Dear Friends, http://center4research.org/wp-includes/ms-deprecated.php
As I saw the answer to a popular game show puzzle last night, http://clouda.ca/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/config-validator.php “It’s the Best Time of the Year,” I could not help but think that it truly is. As we celebrate Christmas and the birthday of our Savior, I am reminded of how truly blessed we are.
As 2015 comes to a close, we reflect on the wonderful year that HHCD has had! We’ve reached out to the people in our community to bring help, hope, and healing that the Lord wants for their lives. Here are a few highlights of our work:
- Providing counseling for hundreds of children, adolescents, and adults
- Bringing addiction treatment and trauma counseling to the homeless men and women at the New Orleans Mission
- Healing marriages through emotional focused therapy
- Teaching drug prevention classes to over a thousand children
- Facilitating support groups in public schools for students who have made unwise choices
We are also happy to be working with the Celebration Church Life Transformation Center to provide youth activities in the days ahead.
Since this is the Season of Giving, and if God so leads you, HHCD would greatly appreciate a year-end, tax deductible donation to help us continue doing the work that the Lord has called us to do. Just go to HealingHeartsNola.org to donate.
Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Freddie G. Landry, M.Ed., LPP
- Thank you for your tremendous support! May 10, 2016